Cricket Highlights  

Go Back   Cricket Highlights > Cricket Video Highlights > Series Archives > Archives > Sri Lanka in Pakistan, 2009

Notices

Old 24-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Registered Member

Default Pakistan v Sri Lanka, Day 4 of 1st Test - Karachi - Cricket Video Highlights Online

Cricket Highlights of Pakistan vs Sri Lanka - Day 4 of 1st Test Match Played at Karachi - 2009. Video Highlights of Pak vs SL - All Day Highlights with Youtube Videos.

Day 4: Stumps - Pakistan trail by 70 runs

Pak: 574/5 (202.0 Ovs)

Younis Khan * 306(545)
Kamran Akmal 27(53)

SL: 644/7 decl
Mahela Jayawardene * 3-0-6-1
Kumar Sangakkara 4-0-15-0

Part 1 - Pak vs SL - Day 4 - 1st Test - Karachi

[youtube]B18tx9LuYKA[/youtube]

Part 2 - Pak vs SL - Day 4 - 1st Test - Karachi
[youtube]IHLs8QJXrwA[/youtube]

Younis Khan Special 300 Runs - Pak vs SL - Day 4 - 1st Test - Karachi

[youtube]2cw5UXeb9nM[/youtube]

Summary of the Match
Similar day as yesterday in terms of excitement, I meant zero excitement barring the moment which saw Younis Khan kissing the ground when he became the third Pakistani to score a triple ton. Other than that, the game has been as dead as this pitch with runs coming at snail's pace and wickets being as rare as Halley's comet. Only three bowlers are unused and that reveals more than you need, every bowler has been ineffective and I'm afraid to say that it's going to be nothing different tomorrow. Yes, this match is destined to be a draw and many have started looking forward to the next con(Test) and some aren't interested already. Praying and hoping to see something exciting tomorrow.
Old 24-02-2009, 07:39 PM
hk2009

If one team scores big scores and fails to captures 22 wickets of opponents in two innings the match ends in draws. This is where the test cricket is loosing charm in viewers. ICC have to look into this things and come up with the pitches that could result in matches. They should lay certain guidelines to the official boards in laying off the pitches so that the game get backs spectators to the ground and interest in the game.
Old 24-02-2009, 09:28 PM
ANONYMOUS

Thanks for the highlights big dawg...i mean Boss.. I think you should upload the highlights and put them up for download too... just a thought...
Old 24-02-2009, 09:30 PM
ANONYMOUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk2009 View Post
If one team scores big scores and fails to captures 22 wickets of opponents in two innings the match ends in draws. This is where the test cricket is loosing charm in viewers. ICC have to look into this things and come up with the pitches that could result in matches. They should lay certain guidelines to the official boards in laying off the pitches so that the game get backs spectators to the ground and interest in the game.
O come on man...test matches are suppose to be like this.. Lets just leave all the excitement for ODI's and T2o's test matches are made for one player to make records..Brian Lara 400.. Anil Kumble 10 wickets...Lets the test be test...After all the hardwork...let the match go to draw..Both teams happy.
Old 24-02-2009, 10:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONYMOUS View Post
Thanks for the highlights big dawg...i mean Boss.. I think you should upload the highlights and put them up for download too... just a thought...
I never thought on this. I dont know why one should download.

We can consider this once we get few more request.

P.S. I will have to pay more to uploader. So if its really a wish of members, I will not have a problem in uploading sites like rapidshare or ziddu.

Tags
1st test, day 4, karachi, pakistan vs sri lanka