Cricket Highlights  

Go Back   Cricket Highlights > Board Forum > Cricket Talk

Notices

Old 04-06-2009, 09:55 AM
vandy

Smile Bowling worries for team India

Hello friends,
Just as the T20 WC is to begin in England and the defending champions India are looking strong enough to defend their title. But there are some major concerns for team India in the bowling dept. and bowling coach and Dhoni need to sort out the opening bowlers.The fate of the match can change in few overs in T20 and especially at the death overs.India have looked clumsy in death overs in their warm up matches and they need work on and solve the problem in order to defend their title successfully.I hope India will again be T20 champs.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:02 AM
samiamnot1

I think Khan and RP will open the bowling and then will be followed by Sharma. I hope not to see, the other seamers (i forgot his name, something Patel) to be bowling. Patel sucks as a seamer even if he has pace, he lacks that consistency.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:48 PM
ug.robs

Yes bowling is the biggest worry for India.Especially the fast bowlers have failed to perform in the practice matches.Except Ishant Sharma which is a real hope for India. I think India should look to this problem seriously....
Old 08-06-2009, 08:11 PM
camouflage

I think there are no more as such bowling issues for India.
India has a decent bowling attack. With some young and warm blood, india has lot of experienced bowlers such as Bhajjii, Zaheer khan and Irfan pathan.
India also has many parttime bowlers which also supports their main bowler and inceases the confidence of the captain.