Cricket Highlights  

Go Back   Cricket Highlights > Cricket Video Highlights > Latest Cricket Highlights

Notices

Old 28-02-2010, 04:11 PM

Default Bangladesh vs England 1st ODI Feb 28, 2010

This is the match review of the first ODI of the three ODIs to be played between Bangladesh and England (Bangladesh vs England 2010).

Toss: England

Bangladesh: 228/10 (45.4/50)
England: Pending

Result: Pending
Man of the Match: Pending

Bangladesh's Innings: What can I say...Bangladesh! Tigers, I am a big fan of yours, but what can I do if you continue to fail me year after year? I blog about you, I make posts about you in different forums, I have created a separate board on bangladeshtalks.com dedicated to you guys... but you continue to disappoint me. How long will I have to write posts about you losing to other teams? I feel really sad...do you know that? I had high hopes for the tigers, as they were playing "superbly" through out the first half of this innings. Tamim, what can i say, he did wonders today. He scored 125 in 120 balls and got out in the 43rd over. Pretty impressive right? Still the "team" failed to bat through the 50 overs. They scored 228 in 45.4 overs... :'(.

Naeem played a good supporting role. Mashrafee came back to international cricket after 8 months. He scored 4 runs and got out LBW. I hope he will do much better with the ball in his hand. Shakib's batting performance was not so impressive today.

Scorecard on the Bangladeshi innings:

Fall of Wickets: Fall of wickets1-63 (Imrul Kayes, 9.2 ov), 2-71 (Junaid Siddique, 10.3 ov), 3-82 (Aftab Ahmed, 12.1 ov), 4-112 (Shakib Al Hasan, 19.3 ov), 5-146 (Mushfiqur Rahim, 29.3 ov), 6-146 (Mahmudullah, 29.4 ov), 7-209 (Naeem Islam, 40.1 ov), 8-214 (Mashrafe Mortaza, 41.3 ov), 9-214 (Tamim Iqbal, 42.4 ov), 10-228 (Abdur Razzak, 45.4 ov)

Let's see how the 2nd innings turns out. :-\

England's Innings: Pending

Scorecard on the English innings:

Fall of Wickets: Pending

Source: BangladeshTalks Community