Cricket Highlights  

Go Back   Cricket Highlights > Cricket Video Highlights > Series Archives > Archives > West Indies in England, 2009

Notices

Old 14-05-2009, 07:35 PM
Registered Member

Default England vs West Indies, Day 1 - 2nd Test - Durham- Video Highlights

Watch Video Highlights of Eng vs WI, 2nd test Day 1 from London. Watch full and short highlights of England v West Indies Day 1 of 1st Test Match....

Video Highlights

[ys]12492[/ys]

[ys]12493[/ys]

[ys]12494[/ys]

[ys]12495[/ys]

[ys]12496[/ys]

Team news

Ian Bell and Ryan Sidebottom have been added to the winning eleven from Lord's, but neither is expected to be recalled yet as England stick with an unchanged team. However, their presence in the squad means no one can rest on their laurels even after an impressive performance. Tim Bresnan, restricted to seven overs on debut, should get another chance but the feeling is he'll be the first for the chop when changes are made.

Dale Richards, the opening batsman, has flown home with a shoulder injury so any changes in the top order are unlikely even though Devon Smith keeps throwing away his promising starts. West Indies might feel it's worth a gamble on one of the uncapped quicks in Nelon Pascal and Andrew Richardson, or they could opt for the all-round skills of Darren Sammy who would add accuracy with the ball and depth to the batting. Lionel Baker would be the man to step aside.

Stats and Trivia

These two teams met on this ground two years and England came out with a seven-wicket victory, but not before another masterclass from Shivnarine Chanderpaul.

England have a 100% record at Chester-le-Street having beaten Zimbabwe, Bangladesh and West Indies.
Old 15-05-2009, 04:53 AM
samiamnot1

Gotta give it to Bell and Bopara. They did a good Job. Let's see if their score holds!!!
Old 17-05-2009, 07:09 AM
bharoocha1

really awsome video got to admit , it would be great if some1 can upload full matches or long highlights of the upcoming t20.it would be awsome cause i live in the US & the time difference is fuckin alot different
thanx in advance
Old 17-05-2009, 10:33 PM
madhanbruce

Awesome display of batting by the english men. Hats off to cooks century. Well wen could i get the third days play when anderson and broad rattled the westindies.
Old 18-05-2009, 07:02 AM
samiamnot1

Did anyone see how the bowler responded after taking Anderson's wicket....

Let me say one thing, okay. I have played with players or people from west indies, they are the most rudest people ever that you can play with!! This is no balant statement, this is honesty and experience speaking. Nothing against people from that part, but they seem to want everything their way.

I was an umpire for this team against the west indies team in this cricket conference, these west indies players gave a HELL of a time to me and my friend umpire. They were not ready to accept any decisions...I MEAN ANY DECISIONS that did not go their way. Very unprofessional and stupid arrogance in their part.

After seeing how the bowler (I don't know if it was Fidel Edward), behave with Anderson, I came to a conclusion that players from that place are full of junk!!! Nothing personal my WI friends, just experience speaking!!!

Tags
2nd test, day 1, durham, england vs west indies