Cricket Highlights  

Go Back   Cricket Highlights > Board Forum > Suggestions & Feedback > News & Announcement

Notices

Old 19-03-2009, 09:43 PM
Registered Member

Default Google Safe Browsing - Warning

Dear Members,

Some of you might have experience bad taste of google/firefox with our site from around 10:00 IST to 21:30 IST due to adware warning.

Let me clarify about what happened. We were using Axill.in ads along with Google Adsense. But as Axill.in is rich media ads, I got known today that it is easy for advertiser to add adware in such programs. Hence, the time when Google was crawling our site, adware ad of Axill appeared in our site and that made Google Mad and started blocking all users who have enable google Safe Browsing Warning.

I know this could affect our reputation, but let me clarify we are not promoting any adware or spyware. It was just a chance time by the evil axill which got pop up. Currently we have disabled all axill ads and only google adsense are appearing.

We hope, this things will not happen in future.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:20 PM
gman

Will u please tell me the adware/malware tool which you used to remove the google safe browsing warning. It will be very much helpful for me to clear the message from our site. I have scanned our site through most of the antivirus / malware removal tool. but none of them found virus.

Thanks for your service.

Arun
Old 04-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Registered Member

I think your advertiser might be having adware.... Just remove that. Also check source of your site and see if their is any hidden iframes...
Old 04-04-2009, 08:38 PM
gman

Thanks four your instant reply. You are absolutly right. I found iframs in some of the web pages (Avast also found the same). But after clearing the same still it shows google safe browsing error. I do not have any advertise on my site.

That is why I am searching for the tool which is used by google for trcking malware.

Thanks a lot.

Arun
Old 04-04-2009, 08:48 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman View Post
Thanks four your instant reply. You are absolutly right. I found iframs in some of the web pages (Avast also found the same). But after clearing the same still it shows google safe browsing error. I do not have any advertise on my site.

That is why I am searching for the tool which is used by google for trcking malware.

Thanks a lot.

Arun

You are infected with Conficker Virus which attacked me too earlier... For More Information on this virus search in google.

You will need to either format or restore earlier system. This virus takes away your ftp details from your pc and use them to add infected files...

My advice.. ask you host to restore previous backup has some one added malious code..

BTW as far as google is concern.. you have reaply in google webmaster tools...

Also, please note conficker affects all files of the sites which contains index.* so I think you might have been targeted at large and so even if you clear homepage... your visitor are being targeted with same worm.
Old 04-04-2009, 08:52 PM
Registered Member

also check .. . http://www.confickerworkinggroup.org...feyechart.html

This can be helpful whether your pc is infected with conficker or not...

Tags
adware, google, warning