PDA

View Full Version : younis khan vs Muhammad Yousef

ANONYMOUS
24-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Pakistan's middle order batsman younis khan scored 300 runs in the 1st test against sri lanka today. Indeed it was a great innings to watch and he player some fantastic shots. But how about comparing him to the legendry Muhammad Yousef. I think Muhammad yousef is far a better batsman than younis khan. They are both topclass player but there is something in Muhammad Yousef that just seems so proffessional and classy. What do you guys think.....Who is better???????

BigBoss
24-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Yousuf Yohana urf Muhammad Yousuf is surely a better then Younis khan. But that is not the point. Comparing is not a good.

I see yusuf as a batsman who always remain consistant in his form while younis up and down.

I hope yousuf gets back in pak.

ANONYMOUS
24-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Yea man.. I agree. i wasn't trying to compare them both like that.. it was just to see what you guys think...I AM SO HOPING TO SEe YOuSEF TO BE BACK IN THE TEAM..

BigBoss
24-02-2009, 10:24 PM
Yea man.. I agree. i wasn't trying to compare them both like that.. it was just to see what you guys think...I AM SO HOPING TO SEe YOuSEF TO BE BACK IN THE TEAM..

You support Pakistan. ? :)

themostvaluableplayer
10-03-2009, 05:29 AM
Yousef Youhana

samiamnot1
30-03-2009, 12:37 AM
M. Yousuf for me...