PDA

View Full Version : Your all time favourite team..

spicehacks
04-06-2009, 01:33 PM
hey guys,cricket has seen the ride and fall of many greats. what if all the greats of their time wanted to compete for a place in one team. what would that team look like? what would favourite team look like if it included all the great players of all times(at their prime of course). just imagine Sachin and sir don bradman playing for the same team.:p I know its not possible but stretch your imagination beyond the limits of time and make your own dream team.

tintin1973
18-06-2009, 02:49 PM
i think this thread is there somewhre in another section.
but just to make a point , it would be just a dream as it is not possible to get all great players of different eras together in one team. however one can label a team as a all time great, like the aussies of the 2000s or the windies of the 80s,
my favorite team would be the world cup winning indian team of '83

E-KEY
07-07-2009, 04:49 PM
lol.......

Maximus
15-03-2010, 04:15 PM
I am first time visiting this nice forum, my freinds are alwasys asking me for the good recourses to read out and now I am gonna suggest them this nice one

stenige
15-03-2010, 06:49 PM
its hard as an englishman to say this but fave captain alan border, fave batsman matthew hayden, a beast with the bat! fave bowler shane warne....shoot me now i'm english for goodness sake!! :)