PDA

View Full Version : Indian Spin Duo

vandy
04-06-2009, 10:48 AM
If India want to defend the T20 title then they need to bowl well. Specially the spin duo need to contain the opposition teams in the middle overs which is an important stage in T20 as games do change every over.Harbhajan Singh and Pragyan Ojha are the pillars of Indian bowling attack at present as the fast bowlers were hammered in the warm up matches.Spinners played an extremely crucial role in IPL and can also play key role in WC in spite of pace bowling conditions as spinners can slow down the run rate. Indian pace bowlers need to adjust their line and length along with England conditions.Dhoni will have to sort his way before the tournament begins and get the best work out of his fast bowlers.India need to bowl exceptionally well to defend their T20 title.

samiamnot1
05-06-2009, 01:00 AM
I think, with the temperament and sense that Singh has, he would be a good player to watch during IPL world cup. P Ojha still has growing up to do and has a lot of things to learn from Singh. Let's see who gets more wicket.

bullieeoo
05-06-2009, 11:53 AM
I think singh is a great bowler but P Ojha isnt that good, as we saw in ipl Ojha started very well be couldnt capitalized on his form.He picked 4 wickets in his first ipl match and the rest is the story.

ug.robs
07-06-2009, 12:17 PM
I completely agree to that. Spinners role is very crucial in T20 cricket. And I think India has quality spinners to tackle with their opponents....