PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the highest runscorer in the T20 WC

tintin1973
03-06-2009, 07:01 PM
predicting the highest runscorer will be a difficult task with all the strokemakers there, thank god,gilly and hayden are retired

my guess is Gautam gambhir for india

BigBoss
03-06-2009, 07:06 PM
I will play for Virendra Sehwag which is impossible for him to achieve this target. But as I like him, I will play for looser. :)

webmerlion
03-06-2009, 07:41 PM
i think India's Suresh raina and new zealand's Rose taylor will be the biggest run scorer in this T20 world cup and regarding Six highest number of sixes will be hit by Australia's Andrew Symonds.

camouflage
03-06-2009, 08:00 PM
In my opinion, it will be suresh raina, batting in the middle order, he can make other team crack nuts, his batting technique is so explosive, as he batting can achieve any target without many problems for the team, he is a team player, and plays according to the situation.

Refresher
03-06-2009, 10:33 PM
predicting the highest runscorer will be a difficult task with all the strokemakers there, thank god,gilly and hayden are retired

my guess is Gautam gambhir for india

I don;t think so. Gautam has been in the worst of form of his career, so he'll be going through a 'confidence loss' in this period.
My pick would be Rohit Sharma or Ross Taylor :)

samiamnot1
05-06-2009, 01:08 AM
Here are my pics for possible high scorrers: :cool:

India: Sehwag, Gambhir, Raina
Pakistan: Yousuf
Australia: Ponting, Watson
Bangladesh: Could be anyone
NZ: Taylor, McCallum, Ryder
SA: Gibbs, Villers, Merwe, Morkel, Duminy, Boucher and GC Smith

Rest: I don't think would make mcuh difference! Sorry!! :D

ug.robs
07-06-2009, 12:43 PM
Yuvraj is my favourite. He is a great stroke player and has the ability to clear the boundary easily. And, who can forget those six sixes which he hit in the last world Cup. He will surely be the top scorer in this WC.

vandy
20-06-2009, 10:34 PM
Tilakratne Dilshan is in great form with the bat and has performed quite well at the top order.He is the key player in the SL team & they need to fire to score quick runs.

samiamnot1
21-06-2009, 04:25 AM
Wow! I sucked so bad... :mad:

fazal.shabdeen
21-06-2009, 02:17 PM
TM Dilshan.... even any other player who play for the today final & made a centure... they cant catch Dilshan score for sure...

TM Dilshan.. highest run getter.. highest number for 4's & Probably Player of the Series... :)