PDA

View Full Version : Board Rules

BigBoss
09-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Welcome to the Cricket-Highlights Online forum

The Cricket-online community believes very passionately in free speech. We also want to provide as many members as possible a beneficial and safe, non-disparaging experience.

In order to meet both these objectives, we ask you to please read and abide by the following community guidelines:

The following types of posts do not facilitate healthy discussion and will be removed:

Personal Attacks
Posts demeaning or attacking another member or another country will be removed & subject you to having your membership removed.

Advertising
Advertisements for a service or product will be removed.

Mean Spirited Attacks
Mean spirited attacks against another member will be removed and subject you to having your membership reviewed and removed.

Posts with Links and nothing else.
If all your post says is "Click this link to learn about something" whatever that something is, your post will be removed since it isn't designed to initiate a conversation.

You can link to your blog or another website, however it needs to be as a reference, not as the primary purpose of the post.

The best way to determine if your post is going to be removed is ask yourself the question, "is this post primarily designed to get clicks to my site?" If the answer is yes, then there is a very good chance that your post will be removed.

****ography & Swearing
Foul language or **** will result in your posts being removed

Inflammatory Discussions
If a discussion becomes inflammatory, the posts in the thread will be removed.

Member Removal
If a member doesn't follow these guidelines, admin will warn them. If after being warned the member continues to engage in the behavior then the member will be banned for a period of time. If the member is banned 3 times, they will be permanently removed from Cricket-Highlights.

These guidelines are about creating a respectful place for everyone to enjoy. If you still have doubt you can contact Admins/Mods via PM. http://cricket-highlights.com/Smileys/default/wink.gif

Thanks to irtiza104 for creating Rules.

ANONYMOUS
24-02-2009, 09:19 PM
understooD. AND FALLoWed...>Thanks for a great community

sscricket
27-02-2009, 06:50 AM
Hello,
I took toolong to realize there are some conditions for being able to view the match. ANy suggestions how I can still be able to watch today's fixture? Please help an ardent fan :-)

BottoM
12-03-2009, 03:04 PM
will follow

hydveda
04-06-2009, 03:58 AM
OK Boss. Thanks.

pinkblondi
11-06-2009, 06:29 PM
pinky blondi

E-KEY
07-07-2009, 04:58 PM
I will try my best to follow them!