PDA

View Full Version : West Indies vs England - Day 4 of 5th Test - Trinidad

BigBoss
10-03-2009, 08:00 AM
Watch cricket video highlights from the Day 4 of the 5th Test - England vs West Indies - played at Trinidad.

http://datastore.rediff.com/briefcase/5868605B31666463657272/u71zdewxhvawke5m.D.510399.wiUntitled.avi.flv

Match Summary
Well well an exciting day of cricket, with West Indies bouncing back to take 3 wickets after conceeding a lead of just 2 runs. Chanderpaul was the mainstay for West Indies remaining unbeaten on 147 till the end. England will be looking to score runs quickly tommorow and have a go at the West Indies. The match is still open... Do join us tommorow for the last day of this test series.

The Teams
West Indies: Chris Gayle (c) , Devon Smith , Ramnaresh Sarwan , Shivnarine Chanderpaul , Ryan Hinds , Brendan Nash , Lendl Simmons , Denesh Ramdin (w) , Lionel Baker , Fidel Edwards , Daren Powell , Jerome Taylor (sub) , Sulieman Benn (sub)

England: Andrew Strauss (c) , Alastair Cook , Owais Shah , Kevin Pietersen , Paul Collingwood , Matthew Prior (w) , Stuart Broad , Graeme Swann , James Anderson , Amjad Khan , Monty Panesar , Tim Ambrose (sub) , Stephen Harmison (sub) , Ravinder Bopara (sub) , Ian Bell (sub) , Adil Rashid (sub) , Ryan Sidebottom (sub)

darkknight
10-03-2009, 10:02 PM
thnx bigboss but the highlights are not complete..it stops after 2 mins

BigBoss
10-03-2009, 10:04 PM
thnx bigboss but the highlights are not complete..it stops after 2 mins

I saw full highlights and doesn't looks problem. I allready ask not to do anything after you click play. I will put second link for you but its low quality.

Hydey
10-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Thanks big boss. That's up to tea on day 4, do you have the final session's play, the reminaing WI wickets and England's 2nd innings start?

BigBoss
10-03-2009, 10:59 PM
Thanks big boss. That's up to tea on day 4, do you have the final session's play, the reminaing WI wickets and England's 2nd innings start?

No we dont have but if we got it from any where we will be able to produce for you. (Tensports did not shown Tea Part Highlights)